OXFORD REFERENCE LIBRARY
In-depth, specialized titles from Oxford University Press’s award-winning Encyclopedias and Companions, and a selection of partner publishers’ scholarly works.
- New titles and editions are added throughout the year, as they publish in print
- Title-by-title purchasing allows institutions to build and customize their collections with the subjects they need
- Includes some of Oxford University Press’s most visited titles including The Grove Dictionary of American Music, 2nd edition and the Oxford Classical Dictionary, 4th edition.
OXFORD REFERENCE PREMIUM (Premium Package for Institutions)
Give students and researchers the best of both collections! Subscribe to the Oxford Reference Premium package and receive the foundational Quick Reference plus a selection of in-depth, single-volume works from Reference Library, many of them being Oxford Companions.
- Provides content for both quick fact-checking and deeper research
- All 25 core subject areas represented across hundreds of titles
- Includes continuous updating and exclusive online-only content provided by the Oxford Quick Reference collection, together with a critical selection of Oxford University Press's more specialized titles.
SubjectsArts Biography Business Current Affairs Dictionaries Environment Health History Human Geography Information Technology Literature Music Science & Technology
Library Sales & Marketing Support
Phone: 03 9934 9203
Fax: 03 9934 9100
Mobile: 049901 1857
Oxford University Press
253 Normanby Road