Nielsen BookData Online provides the definitive search, selection and sales ranking service for booksellers, libraries and publishers
In these challenging market conditions it is essential to have comprehensive, timely and accurate information at your fingertips. Our service provides vital data to improve your decisions.
Over 20.1 million English language titles published or distributed in over 70 countries including the UK, Ireland, India, Europe, US, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
We collect English language titles from over 60,000 suppliers worldwide and our records are presented in a concise form, allowing you to see all territorial and pricing information for each market under one unique ISBN.
An essential search & selection tool:
- Price and availability
- Subject classifications: Library of Congress, Dewey Codes, Readership Levels & BIC Subject Classifications
- Tables of contents (where applicable)
- Wholesaler stock identified: UK, US (Baker & Taylor and Ingram)
- Publisher and distributor details
- Jacket/cover images
- Out-of-print titles
- Market rights information.
Key features include:
- Create and store lists
- Sort your search results by
Nielsen BookScan chart position
- Set up New title alerts