EnglishatAMES™ uses multimedia to teach English in real contexts and to immerse students in the language.
These online resources are ideal for self-study as students watch and hear native English speakers participating in real-life social and work situations. Interactive exercises, including speaking tasks, provide students with opportunities to practice and develop their confidence in the new language. Instant feedback on answers consolidates the learning cycle.
Public Library clients will:
- benefit from 24 hour access to study anywhere, anytime,
- be able to focus on their individual learning needs,
- improve their oral proficiency skills by doing intensive listening practice in a non-threatening environment,
- increase their overall English language proficiency, and
- gain exposure to western cultural norms of communication to live and work in Australia.
Instructional Designer/Content Expert
Phone: 8293 6923
Fax: 9289 9234
Mobile: 0400 351476
Level 13, 1 Oxford Street